O3-RWS is an innovative & evolving solution for the medical imaging.
Main features are:
- Multidisciplinary: Cover the whole spectrum of possible data types: images, multi-frame images, videos for example videos from the endoscopes or from operating room, Key Images Notes Objects - KIN, electrical signals like ECG tracks, data and Dicom structured reports. Allows creating reports using the Dicom Structured Report structure, (later to be sent and stored to a PACS node).
- Adaptable: The user can setup and personalize the behavior that the workstation has to follow when a specified set of images is loaded. Depending on the modality type or on a particular Dicom tag value, the user can request the workstation to automatically open that study with a specific layout (for example: “open all the CTs in a 3x3 layout”), window level values, print label, sorting (for example: “open all the MG studies with a well defined breast alignment”) and with a dynamic user-specified toolbar.
- Distribution: Data can be read and imported locally from Patient CD or from DicomDir structure. Export procedures can follow different paths: images and videos can be exported in the most known formats, in Dicom, in PowerPoint – with the patient information on or anonymized. Patient CDs can be created directly on the workstation. O3-RWS can request the store of the selected study to a PACS node, or can send a “move” command between two nodes
- Extras: O3-RWS includes some useful modules like:
- Specialized layout management for mammography
- Preview tool especially designed for traditional and digital radiographies. The multi-monitor setup has been object of detailed analysis: the result is a sophisticated but user-friendly handling of multiple viewers.
- Supports of medical gray scale monitors: tuned for a perfect and comfortable greyscale visualization
- ECG viewer: it supports Dicom ECG and SCP formats. The user has the possibility to execute cardiac measurements, enable frequency filters and select various layout; reports are created and stored in the Dicom SR standard format.